Date: September 20, 2023
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT
Duration: 60 minutes
12.3 million learners across the country are enrolled in career and technical education (CTE) programs, making community colleges and CTE centers a critical hub for innovative, skill-based education and training programs—helping meet the country's very real and immediate challenges of student achievement, workforce development, and economic competitiveness. Learn how to partner with ACT to harness ACT® WorkKeys® Assessment data to align with employer benchmarks, strengthen program and institutional accreditation, and meet employer standards—to promote a stronger workforce ecosystem.
Join us Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT for a 60-minute webinar that will highlight best practices to:
- Build and strengthen career navigation programs that lead to increased enrollments.
- Empower learners with a skills-based credential that employers value.
- Promote successful transitions to education and training programs, apprenticeships, and employment.
- Enhance occupational certifications and industry-recognized credential pass rates.
- Positively impact program and institutional accreditation.
- Align education and training programs to employer benchmarks for work readiness.
- Improve job placement and retention success rates.
- Power a stronger workforce ecosystem that promotes economic development.